Woman Boyfriend Kills..her husband after he warn him to leave his wife alone

Image
  The police in Adamawa state have arrested a thirty-five-year-old man identified as Ishaya    The deceased, Franchise Albert and his 20-year-old wife, Libiyatu, had been having family issues since 2022 after she began having an extramarital affair with the suspect. e deceased was said to have warned both his wife and the suspect who resides at Luggure Gajere in Fufore LGA, but they refused to heed his warning. "My husband had warned us when he got wind of what we were doing. My husband and I fought over the issue as a result of which I left for my parents' house. Ishaya followed me and took me into the bush and had an affair after the warning. He slept with me 5 times". Libiyatu told the police after she was arrested   The culprit was said to have kept committing adultery with the victim's wife while assuring her that her husband would not get to know what they were doing.   "We later resolved our family issues with my husband and asked me to return to my matrim

I Was Cre*ated To Enjoy A Soft Life, Actress Re*gina Daniels Reveals

 Nollywood actress and billionaire wife, Regina Daniels, has said that she was created to enjoy an easy existence and was not built for stress.

The mother of one made this assertion on Friday afternoon, April 29m, while she shared new adorable photos of herself on her official Instagram page.

”I was created to live the soft life, I’m not built for stress”, the billionaire wife captioned photos.

See her post below,

Meanwhile, Regina Daniels has revealed that her billionaire husband, Prince Ned Nwoko, always keeps her stress-free.

Regina who just returned to Nigeria after holidaying in Germany with her son, said that she had booked ticket for a flight to Delta state but her husband insisted she flew on private jet.

In her words ;

“Fun fact: I actually booked my ticket to delta because I am going for some jobs but by husband as always keeps me stress free and insisted I go on a jet even if he’s is outta town. The funniest part is he watched me book my tickets for myself and staffs until I came to tell him i was leaving and he said “just go straight to the private wing the plane is waiting for you”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wanted Taking The Cocaine To Paris, Suspect Confesses

3 Interesting Facts About illebaye You Might Not Know